1/16/13

Quote of da Day

So I should just call it Quote of the... whenever I actually get on rather then of the day... I need a whole lot of help when it comes to doing things regularly, plus I feel like SHIZ!!! So today's quote of the day is something I say... often. Personally I hate when people just change my stations, especially if I'm actually listening to a song. Usually I sing out loud, but sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything but listening and people always take this as an okay to change my stinking station. I've taken to saying this, and smacking people's hands, if they even go near my controls. So here's the quote of today.

Sam Winchester: I swear man, you *gotta* update your cassette tape collection. 
Dean Winchester: Why? 
Sam Winchester: Well for one, they're *cassette tapes*. And two, Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica? It's the greatest hits of mullet rock. 
Dean Winchester: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. 
Sam Winchester: Y'know, "Sammy" is a chubby 12 year old. It's Sam okay. 
Dean Winchester: Sorry, I can't hear you. The music's too loud. 
Supernatural Season 1 Episode 1 - Pilot Episode

So in all actuality, it's just the highlighted part that I say, but I figured I'd give you the scene.

Love all, have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment